Job Duties: Everest Global Solutions, Inc. in Miami, FL is seeking Software Developers (BIZTALK) to design & develop software solutions.
Job responsibilities & duties include:
Lead overall technical design, development, modification and implementation of Cloud/On-premise Middleware Applications using BizTalk Server:
Write, design, code, test, implement, and debug programs adhering to corporate requirements and standards:
Support, Bug fixing and minor enhancements of existing Middleware Solutions to resolve User and external trading partners issues (20%):
Lead Change Management process for assigned configuration items and present complex IT and project metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences (10%)
Job Duties: Everest Global Solutions, Inc. in Miami, FL is seeking Software Developers to design and develop software solutions.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
Lead overall technical design, development, modification and implementation of Oracle CRM Applications in the areas of Field Service, Service Contracts, Install Base and Depot Repair.
• Design Solutions and Extensions using Oracle Applications technologies to ensure the CRM applications support Service and Sales teams in their business functions.
• Design Interfaces and Integrations with third party Cloud and On-Premise applications to ensure end to end automation across systems and platforms.
• Configure Oracle CRM Applications to map with Customer Business process flows in areas of Maintenance, Service and Repair.
• Apply expertise in Microsoft Power point. Word, Excel Visio etc., to create process flow documents, diagrams and Configuration documents using Oracle AIM methodology.
Write, design, code, test, implement, and debug programs adhering to corporate requirements and standards.
• Design technical solutions using RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions and Workflows) components for automation of Oracle Applications in the areas of Service and Repair.
• Configure and develop solutions using Oracle Reports, Oracle Workflow, PLSQL and Forms personalization as per technical design.
• Package and migrate technical components using tools like Tortoise SVN, ServiceNow etc. to develop, test and migrate solutions as per project plan.
• Apply expertise in designing integrations to third party applications to optimize and automate Service delivery with minimal leakage to Customer SLA.
Support, Bug fixing and minor enhancements of existing Oracle CRM Solutions to resolve User and external trading partners issues.
• Support existing Oracle CRM solutions and resolve all production issues as per client Service Level Agreement.
• Support APIs and resolve issues on demand.
• Apply expertise in CRM applications such as Field Service, Service Contracts, Depot Repair and Install base and configure them for each environment to ensure to meet SLAs and other expectations from the end customer.
Perform application testing and validation, programming, documentation, document design decisions and develop software components, adhering to existing process guidelines. Coordinate the work of project teams along with multiple work streams and develop complex applications.
• Apply expertise with AIM methodology and software tools like Quality Center, SVN, Jira, FlexDeploy to manage technical deliverables.
• Create test plans for automated testing using tools like OATS for unit testing and leverage this framework for performing end-end automated testing with each build.
• Document designs and other technical solutions in Oracle AIM documentation standards and maintain them in SharePoint.
Lead Change Management process for assigned configuration items and present complex IT and project metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Lead Change Management process so that applications can be continuously integrated and deployed to various environments.
• Creates and validates that assigned project deliverables confirm to defined user needs and requirements.
• Collaborates with other application teams and Global IT teams as needed to build quality into the design and support processes.
• Consults with business to understand customization objectives and ensure project delivery quality.
• Follow process to track changes in each build, so the management can be notified on what’s being deployed in each build.
• Maintain release notes that can be shared with non-technical users.